Remove any fibroma or wart on the skin using just 1 ingredient. Fibroids or skin tags as they are called are small growths that usually appear in areas of friction such as the neck armpits English stomach area and eyelids that can sometimes be large to the size of centimeters .
Fibroids are skin lesions that do not pose any risk but sometimes they are annoying and unsightly because although they may be the same skin tone might also be pigmented and look a brown tone being more visible.
Almost all people have fibroids and usually appear from 30 years of age and older as more likely to appear there will be.
Equally overweight type 2 diabetes or family members who have many fibroids are more likely to have these little lumps of skin.
Although fibroids pose no risk sometimes and because they appear in areas of friction can become inflamed bleed and cause pain.
Although it is not necessary to remove the fibroids if you want to remove either an aesthetic or being annoying question there are a number of remedies to remove these skin growths without having to undergo any surgery.
We explain how to remove easily and with just one ingredient these skin bumps is not known why they appear.
Just using apple cider vinegar can remove fibroids naturally following this procedure:
- Wash the area with soap and water fibroma.
- Soak a cotton ball with water and apply to the area of the fibroid for 15 minutes.
- Then another cotton ball soaked with apple cider vinegar squeeze to remove excess vinegar and place the cotton ball on the skin of adjusting fibroma with an adhesive strip.
- Leave on cotton with vinegar for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat treatment three times a day for a week.
- The fibroid will take a darker color form a scab and eventually disappear.
- Depending on the size of the fibroid it can leave a mark so you should apply some aloe vera gel or calendula to remove the scar.
Important: Do not use this treatment for fibroids that appear around the eyes or eyelids.
See also: Tum Kon Piya Episode 19